What do we offer?

Material damage

If you work in a fixed location, this cover can replace or repair your property if it gets stolen or damaged.

Mobile business assets

If your business is mobile, this covers accidental loss of insured property, no matter where you are in beautiful Aotearoa.

Business interruption

This covers loss of revenue, profit or rents because of damage to insured property, returning your business to the same financial position it was in before the loss and allowing it to keep running.

Residential buildings (multi-dwelling)

This covers damage to units such as apartments and common property, such as those administered by a body corporate. It also covers lost rent and alternative accommodation if a unit can’t be rented or lived in because of damage.