Heavy rain, strong winds and flooding recently affected large areas of our country. If you have been impacted by the severe weather, rest assured - we’re here for you.
Make a claim
- Make a claim
- Report any loss or damage to your broker immediately, including the potential for any claim.
- Please make sure you let your broker know if you need urgent assistance, if you’re experiencing vulnerability or if your home is exposed to the elements or unliveable and needs emergency repairs.
- If you have difficulty getting in touch with your broker, please call NZI directly on 0800 2BROKER (0800 227 653).
Westport Insurance Claims Help Centre – now open
We continue to work closely with local authorities to coordinate the recovery effort on the ground. This includes setting up a pop-up Insurance Claims Help Centre in Westport from Monday 2 August, staffed by two members of our Greymouth-based claims team and supported by our assessing team. This means you can speak with members of our team face-to-face, get advice on the claims process. Your first point of contact, as always, should be your broker. If you have difficulty getting in touch with your broker, please call NZI directly on 0800 2BROKER (0800 227 653).
- Location: The former Ray White Building, 182-184 Palmerston Street
- Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 8:30am and 4:00pm, from Monday 2 August.
- We've got extra hands on deck.
- We appreciate your patience and want to reassure you that we're doing everything we can to help everyone to get back on their feet.