Designed for customers seeking high-value cover for their home and valuables, NZI’s Distinction Home and Contents product has seen strong growth since relaunch last year.
Thanks to your continued support, we’ve seen a customer uplift of seven percent and a GWP increase of 13 percent since April 2020.
To show you the breadth of what we cover, we’ve put together some interesting facts below:
- Our highest home sum insured is around $55M and the highest contents sum insured is around $15M.
- We insure a large number of artworks, including many pieces by Charles Goldie, Colin McCahon and Banksy.
- We insure other high value items such as first edition books, designer clothing collections, memorabilia (including a New Zealand Military collection) and antique furniture.
- We cover some high value Māori artifacts including Korowai (cloaks).
- The homes we cover include many special features such as tennis courts, helipads, garage turntables, cable cars, private elevators and train tracks.
So, thank you again for promoting Distinction to the market. You can find all the details about Distinction on our website (including a video you can share with customers).