Covid-19 Notice

As the situation with COVID-19 rapidly unfolds, we are keeping up to date with the latest Government announcements and ensuring we are working to provide a high-quality service, while keeping our teams and customers safe and well.


At NZI, we have been taking a proactive approach, preparing for this and acting in accordance with the range of measures outlined for a Level 3 response since last week.


This is a difficult and uncertain time as the Covid-19 virus continues to spread and impact our communities. Like most organisations, we have been reviewing the way we work and are adopting a precautionary approach.  We intend to maintain a very high level of business continuity during this uncertain period and we’re confident that the plans we have implemented will ensure this.

We’re looking out for our people and have put measures in place to protect their safety and wellbeing. With New Zealand working towards a level 4 response, we are quickly setting up our teams to work from home.


For any queries regarding your policy or claim please contact your broker in the first instance. We will be working closely with them to ensure a high standard of service is maintained.

NZI has been supporting New Zealand businesses for over 160 years and we understand it’s challenging running a business during these uncertain times.  We remain committed to supporting New Zealand through thick and thin.